SAFINTRA – THE NAME FOR WORLD CLASS ROOFING AND STEEL
Safintra roll-forms steel roofing for the most innovative design demands and challenging structural requirements, offering a wide variety of profiles to our end users.
Safintra is part of the Safal Group, the largest steel roofing company in Africa, and its sole producer of Aluminium Zinc coated steel.
Over 30 operations span 11 countries including South Africa (also Namibia, Zimbabwe and Botswana), Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi.
4 metal coating mills in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa produce the world class material from which Safintra roll forms some of the most loved and trusted roofing brands on the continent.
The range of profiles covers all applications from roofing and wall cladding, to residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Pierced fix profiles include Tufdek IBR, Classicorr corrugated, Widedek, Maxcover, Covermax, Trimflute, Industrial 7, IT 3,4,5, and EGA 300, 500 and 600.
- Steel tile profiles include Romantile®, Elegantile®, Zentile®, Orientile® and Mandarintile®, plus Lifestile® stone coated tiles.
- Concealed fix (clip fixed) profiles include Saflok 700® and 410® offering very long unbroken lengths without any piercing through the sheet.
- A full range of flashings and closures are available for all our profiles of steel sheeting.
Safintra also markets products that complement its expertise in roofing and cladding:
- Cold formed channels
- Fasteners, closures and insulation ermal performance
- Mitek Ultra-Span® light gauge steel truss systems
- S-5! Clamps® for securing above-roof panels and attachments
- Quik Movers® prefab multipurpose and mobile units
- Strakcha® scaffolding systems
- Cleardek Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheeting
* Kindly note that not all products are available on all markets. Visit your local site for more details on what is available in your region